How much will Digital Marketing & SEO cost?
We work with you to create Digital Marketing & SEO plans that fit your company’s goals and budget. The cost will include the time it takes for analysis, planning, and optimization conducted by our team. We’ll determine the work needed, then estimate the number of hours necessary to help your company rank for specific keywords on the first page of search results.
Factors of cost
Three factors are used to determine the cost of quality SEO for each of our clients:
- Your company’s market category. Your company’s product or service and its relation to its surrounding competition heavily influence the amount of work and spend needed to achieve page one rankings.
- Size of the market location and competitive influence. For example, a company looking to rank in a smaller, rural market with little competition won’t need to spend as much on SEO. But, larger markets with heavier competition typically require a greater SEO spend simply because beating out your competition will require a more complex plan.
- Number and competitiveness of keywords you’d like to rank for. The more keywords you want to rank for, the more SEO planning and implementation time will be needed. It’s also important to know that, due to popularity and competition, some keywords are harder to rank for than others.
How do I know my Digital Marketing and SEO is working?
- Your targeted keyword rankings should steadily increase.
- Your company’s ranking in search engine result pages will increase.
- Your organic traffic will increase.
- You will get more leads.