Social Media Management
Get The Word Out. Use Our Social Media Management Tools
Social Media Management
According to a new survey by Pew Research Center, the majority of U.S. adults – 62% – get their news on social media.
Every organization has news to share and a story to tell. Creating brand awareness and reputation that will spread the word about your business is key to promoting your brand and growing a loyal base of brand advocates. An engaging social media presence also helps increase a website’s organic search ranking. We’ll help you set up and maintain your social media platforms, create engaging content and develop strategies that will build brand awareness, credibility, interest, and engagement with potential leads and customers.
Imagine only spending a few hours a week on social media management tasks and getting more business recognition, traffic, and sales with little or no cost. That’s right! About 90% of digital marketers say that social media marketing generates more exposure for their clients, and that’s only one of its many advantages.
With a solid social media marketing plan, you can harness the immense power of social communities to grow your brand. Social networks are now a major part of every marketing strategy, and the advantages of using customers as brand ambassadors are so many that if you’re not leveraging this cost-effective resource, you are most definitely missing out on a phenomenal marketing opportunity.
216 Marketing offers a competitive and effective social media marketing service to customers in Cleveland, Ohio. We are based in Akron and can help position your company for success locally and beyond.
What Our Social Media Services Offer
With our social media service, you can have social conversations with your customers easily. You can also use several social tools and features to your advantage.
For example, with brand mentions, you will discover who is talking about you, the topics that you can get involved in, and the strategies that are necessary to help boost brand awareness.
Through the 216 social media audit and analysis, you can build interactive strategies, which will help you take advantage of customer engagement and drive traffic to your website.
Our social media services include:
- Implementation If you already know what your business needs, 216 Marketing will help you navigate the complex social landscape. We’ll work with you to ensure that your brand grows at a sustainable rate.
We will assess your needs, prescribe specific long-term actions and create a strategy.
We will carry out a social audit to assess the health of your social accounts. This audit will present a better view of your brand across various social networks and offer solutions for any problems as well as improvements where necessary.
If your competitors are way ahead of you in your social communities, we will analyze their activities to identify the areas where they are excelling. With this information, your videos, blogs, linkbait, and posts will be developed from a competitive perspective.
We will identify their methods and create action alerts so you’ll have a fighting chance of grabbing a chunk of the market.
It sounds simple, but in reality, not so simple. We will identify the social communities where you should put your efforts. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram,and many more networks are all ideally suited for certain types of business models.
Your social profiles will be created in communities where people are talking about you. To attract visitors and leverage two-way conversation, you need a hands-on social media service provider like 216 Marketing.
If you don’t have an in-house team to monitor your groups and communities, we will also provide that service. We can monitor and track your brand and keywords across various communities to ensure that both positive and negative mentions are responded to promptly.
We’ll also discover communities within these networks that will benefit your brand. Your competitors are gaining visibility in targeted groups and so should you. We will help you naturally enter these communities and form relationships.
Social media marketing is much more than being social. For brand success and visibility, you’ll need to identify important conversations in your industry and join in.
216 Marketing has helped many businesses it Akron Cleveland to get heard. So no matter where you are located, we can do the same for you. Are you still wondering what the benefits are for your business? Here are 8 reasons to use social media as a holistic approach to digital marketing.
8 Reasons to Use Social Media Marketing
- Increased Brand Awareness – Increase your brands’ visibility with an effective social media strategy. As you engage a wide audience of consumers, more people will come to know of your brand.
- More Inbound Traffic – Marketing on social media networks will help open a stream of traffic to your website. Currently, your inbound website visitors may be limited to your regular customers. But with social media, you’ll have more visibility and traffic.
- Improved Search Engine Rankings – Social marketing has a direct effect on your search engine ranking. Because search engine optimization is vital for higher page rankings and traffic, engaging your community and audience will cause more mentions and search engine activity which will favor your brand.
- Higher Conversion Rates – With increased visibility comes business opportunities and conversion. Your social videos, images, posts, or comments could lead viewers straight to your company’s website and increase traffic.
Studies have revealed that social media leads have a 100% greater chance of conversion than outbound marketing. When a brand is social, customers start to trust the credibility of the business.
- Better Customer Satisfaction – Speaking up for your brand through social networks will give a human face to your company. Customers like knowing that there is a person behind a brand and they prefer a personal response more than a generic one.
- Improved Brand Loyalty & Authority – All businesses want a loyal customer base. Customers will be loyal to a brand they trust and will stick to your business if they perceive that you are an authority in your industry. Social communities will give you a chance to speak up and display your expertise.
- Cost-Effective – There’s no other digital marketing strategy that’s more effective than social media marketing. It is possibly the most affordable advertising strategy. Creating a profile is free and posting content is also free!
- Increased Social Signals – There’s a lot of fuzz concerning the impact of likes, shares, comments, etc. on SEO in general. The question on everyone’s lips is “do social signals help in website ranking?”
Yes, social signals will help improve your brand visibility through mentions, traffic, comments etc. All these factors come together to increase your website’s visibility and subsequent ranking in the search engines.
Your customers use social media networks to stay connected to their friends, family, and communities. So why not get involved?
A study by Social Media Examiner revealed that about 96% of digital marketers carry out social media marketing campaigns, but only about 15% are sure of the tools to use. With our help, your social signals will be off the charts and this is the key recipe for social marketing in 2018.
As you can see, social media marketing is a major element for success in marketing and many businesses are already using it for business growth. However, some of these specialists are unsure of which strategies to apply or if they are effective. So choosing an experienced and skilled social media management team is the best way to run effective campaigns.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
If you're looking for quality website traffic and leads, look no further than 216 Marketing. I worked with Brett for years, and this guy is a seasoned SEO and Hubspot guru with years of real-world experience who produced REAL results for us. He'll do the same for you!
I worked with Brett and he did one of the best jobs I have experienced with this type of project. I am not a web expert, but I feel like I know so much more having him explain in plain English what we needed to do. I will be using his services for all web projects moving forward.
Been working with Brett for many years on multiple projects. The insight, knowledge and suggestions given were top notch and helped me stay ahead of the competition. He has helped with website builds, SEO, Hubspot and marketing strategy. I would not hesitate to work with 216 Marketing again.